General Category > Additional Components

Charting App for BasicDataLogger

<< < (2/4) > >>

Godra:
Attached in this post is a version that can also show annotation labels (see the attached picture).

These labels are currently positioned along the X axis, in the 1st and 2nd interval lines, and might overlap if close to each other.
If the window is either Maximized or Restored then you might need to click Refresh Chart button to properly position the labels.

Mouse over a label will show a tooltip with more info (applicable series, date/time as well as the value which is already shown on the label itself).
This works the same for vertical annotation lines.

There is also Auto Refresh button.

Brian2123:
How exactly do I run this I am new to this

Godra:
The simplest thing you could do is download the 2 files attached in this post.
Then go to the folder where you downloaded these files and double click the DataLoggerChart.exe file.
It will open the program for you and load the PLCdataLog.log file.
All the buttons and the checkboxes should be self-explanatory but do experiment with them to see what they do (if the change you make is not immediately visible then refresh the chart).

You would normally place this DataLoggerChart.exe file in the folder where your log files reside and create a shortcut to this exe file on the desktop.

This exe file is created by the solution posted in the previous post but, since you don't seem to be familiar with that process, I have attached the resulting file here. You would have to use the solution to make any desired changes to the program.

The attached log file is just an example of the log file and could eventually be deleted.

Read the previous posts for any other info.

Brian2123:
Thanks so much this is a really big help I cant thank you enough

jazzplayermark:
This is nice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version