Author Topic: Error: drivers.PLCAddressItem, MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers, Version=3.99.19.2  (Read 1033 times)

Holmux

• View Profile
Hi List

I hope someone can point me in the right direction  :)

I am battling with this Error that shows up when I open the project, if I ignore the communication to the PLC is OK, but the communication I have to the database fails without any warnings.

Method 'System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1[[MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.PLCAddressItem, MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers, Version=3.99.19.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].Add' not found.

I am running windows 10, I get the same error if I open in VS 2017 or 2019

Is this a Microsoft thing ?

/Flemming

Holmux

• View Profile
I found that it is related to DataSubscriber2, all collections in my data subscribers (5 in total) where blank.

I think this started when i accidentally added a DataSubscriber2 to a different page and not the mainpage, I have corrected the mistake, but I have a hard time getting back on track, I have tried deleting the old DataSubscribers and added new ones, but I can't add a new member to the collection.

/Flemming

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Visual Studio is out of sync with the collection type. Close all Documents, exit VS, then Re-open

If that does not fix it, then perform a full clean

https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=1062.msg5555#msg5555

Holmux

• View Profile
Hi Archie

Thanks
I found a copy of a version before the big crash and added the few changes I made, so i am back up and running

But just to practice I will try and go true the full recovery, som I am prepared for the big crash one day.

Thanks again
/Flemming