General Category > Additional Components

Smaller Meter Control

(1/3) > >>

StephenSDH:
One most of my panelviews I make a drive interface.  Attached is one from a panelview I made.  I would like duplicate the same on AdvancedHMI.  Is it possible to create a smaller meter control based on the existing meter.  I like the existing meter, I would just like to scale it down, remove the red line and remove the grey area at the bottom.  It looks like the code is inside the Controls.dll.  Is this something I have access to or could hire one of your programmers to add to the project?

Thanks,

Steve

Archie:
This would require a custom component and could be done by anyone familiar with creating custom control in .NET Winforms or we can quote you a price for making the control.

StephenSDH:
I would like to have you create it.  Attached is an updated screenshot.  I have your meter control size at (112, 96).  Can you PM the cost and payment method?

Thanks,

Steve

Archie:
Would Meter2 work for you? You can set the width, then change the height up to cover up the bottom part of the frame. It does not have the read area either.

StephenSDH:
They both are nice, but it looks like the were designed to be large.   I played with creating my own meter and it is ugly and unfunctional.  If you wanted to add a small meter to the project I was thinking it would be good for both of us so I don't build one from scratch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version