Author Topic: Download and Upload in the PLC  (Read 2459 times)

wallace

• View Profile
Download and Upload in the PLC
« on: March 12, 2015, 06:51:14 PM »
Hi,
I'm upgrading my test for the advancedhmi.
How to download and upload via ethernet in the MicroLogix 1100 as http://sourceforge.net/projects/abdf1/?
Does anyone have any sample code?
Thanks.

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Download and Upload in the PLC
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 08:01:54 PM »
Due to lack of demand the program upload/download feature has not been tested and maintained, so it probably no longer works. The SLC/Micro drivers are in the process of being largely rewritten to bring them up to the latest driver architecture. I will check this feature and see if I can get it back in working order for the next release.

Godra

• View Profile
Re: Download and Upload in the PLC
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 05:18:37 PM »
RSLogix Micro is free and provides full communication (download/upload/go online/ladder programming and whatever other features) for MicroLogix 1000/1100 series.

I have been using that program for the mentioned features while using AdvancedHMI v3.97d as a separate HMI to communicate with the PLC (providing RSLinx is closed at the time).

If Archie can include those download/upload features into AHMI driver that would make the program so better and almost make RSLogix obsolete (if it wasn't for the ladder programming part of it, unless that can be included as well).