Author Topic: Pipe elbow background not tranparent  (Read 1095 times)

Darrell

• Electrician / PLC Technician
    • View Profile
Pipe elbow background not tranparent
« on: August 01, 2015, 09:07:23 PM »
Updated HMI from 398D to 398t and all my tee's and elbows have white backgrounds , anyway to make them black or transparent. Also tried 398p and its ok

Darrell
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:18:25 PM by Darrell »

AabeckControls

• View Profile
Re: Pipe elbow background not tranparent
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 12:15:57 AM »
I have 398t & all the fittings show with transparent backgrounds - no matter what color is selected for BackColor (except you can't set it to transparent).

The only thing I can think of is how you set the background color - is it black or are you using a background picture that's black with the BackColor set at white?

Godra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 12:54:54 AM »
When I place a new pipe on the form it seems to be working at least in my project (white background shows only while the control is being moved around). Different background colors work as well.

Transparency works over other controls but only if the pipe is moved around while working in Designer. As soon as the form is closed and opened again, or at Runtime, it goes away and shows the form back color.

Darrell

• Electrician / PLC Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 08:41:45 PM »
Background color was set to black when I converted the project and stayed white for some reason , changed it to another color and back to black and seemed to solve the problem

Darrell