Author Topic: Dynamic alarm list  (Read 5384 times)

stigi

• View Profile
Dynamic alarm list
« on: October 26, 2013, 10:33:04 AM »
Hi!

Just found this great HMI, and am trying to figure things out.

Just one question; are there anyone who has built up a alarm handling list for Advanced HMI?

I mean a list that can show current active alarms, and that will update automaticly when new alarms appear, or when alarms go to normal state?

Anyone who has done this, or anyone who are interessted in this?

If I choose to go for Advanced HMI, i am interessted in someone who will try to develop something like this with me.

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Dynamic alarm list
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 09:16:10 PM »
An advanced alarm component may become available in the future as an expansion pack. In the near future there will be a MessageListByValue that will show a list box of alarms that have occurred. The number of alarms retained in the list box will be configurable.

BLFTech

• View Profile
    • BLF-Tech LLC Website
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 11:37:27 PM »
Archie,

I noticed this control is included with the new download. Can you offer any insight on using this control and can the lists be saved in a text file?

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 11:08:29 AM »
The MessageListByValue is a very similar to MessageDisplayByValue except it puts the messages on a list with a property to set how many past alarms it will keep in the list. It is very liimted. If anyone has any request for additional features, I will be glad to add more features to it. I do at least want to add the IniFile property to it.