Author Topic: Page 2  (Read 836 times)

gusterminator

• View Profile
Page 2
« on: September 25, 2017, 09:52:01 PM »
Hi guys,
I copied and past a button and indicator over to my page 2 from my main page.  They both work fine on my main page.  When I go to use the button it won't work.  It says loss communication.....any ideas why this doesn't work?

Thanks,

Angus

Phrog30

Re: Page 2
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 10:49:36 PM »
Did you copy and paste the driver as well? Double check the driver settings. Then make sure button and indicator are set to the driver.

gusterminator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 08:37:59 AM »
I thought page two ran off the same driver.......when I go to properties for the button and indicator they use the same driver as the main page.......I did try adding another driver for that page, still no luck.  Could my page format be wrong.  I used the default page 2 that the program comes with.  I created a button that will open page two.....then I want all my control on this page.

gusterminator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 11:59:17 AM »
I ended up deleting my original page2 and then creating a new page with a different name.  I then added the Communication module to it and now have input output coming from the page.......Thanks Phrog30 for the input......you pointed me in the right direction.

Phrog30

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »
Each form has it's own driver, they probably just had the same name, so it looks as if they are the same.