General Category > Application Showcase

Embedded variables

(1/5) > >>

Phrog30:
I spent some time today working on getting embedded variables to work.  Right now it's rather rough, but I think it should work out nicely.  It works like placeholders in RA software ({#1} - is a pointer to PLC address 1 in the collection).  Right now I have the PLC addresses hard coded, but when it's said and done, it will be a collection that can be edited in the control.  All of this will work without writing a single line of code.  My example has 4 states in a multistate indicator.  Just showing off the potential of AdvancedHMI.

James

timryder:
Again this looks REALLY good james.  These controls you're coming up with should be added to the AHMI libraries for sure.

Phrog30:
Thanks, I think Archie is working on several things that should really make things better.  I believe he has been on some projects so time has been hard to come by for him.

James

Phrog30:
I added this control to a base app and added some examples if anyone is interested.

See later link....

James

Edit: updated, added observable collections

Phrog30:
Updated, found a few issues:
See later link....

I found an issue I think is CLX driver related.  If I have datasubscriptions to the same string non-82 character the driver will stop working.  I can also duplicate if I drop two basic labels and point to the same string non-82 character.  Hopefully Archie can duplicate and issue a fix.  (The Beta version seems to have addressed this issue!)

James

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version