General Category > Application Showcase

Sample App New Multistate with Designer and import/export

(1/13) > >>

Phrog30:
This is a work in progress.  I have polished my multistate control a little more.  If you add this control to the form and double-click it will open a designer form, similar to other HMI software packages.  It makes editing properties a lot easier.  I added an import and export feature.  In a test I added over 10,000 states with no problem.  However, this will severely slow down VS during design mode open, closing, and saving.  So, if you have a large amount of states, I recommend exporting, then referencing this file as an INI.  I tested two multistates with over 10,000 states in an INI and the form load and changing was quick.

I tested this app in VS2013 and didn't get any errors, so all you should have to do is export and build the project.  For testing I just used a numeric up/down, but you can assign PLC addresses and that should work as well.

Let me know what you think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qjlMtYEu99RfjormprxVEhwFPzoghRce/view?usp=sharing

James

Godra:
I tried it and it seems to be a neat control.

It is possible to add it to the AHMI project, as the attached pictures show, but in a quite a complex way.

Maybe consider making it compact so it could be easily added to AHMI or just persuade Archie to include it.

Importing those 10000+ messages did work, slowed down the VS but was responding quick at Runtime.

Phrog30:

--- Quote from: Godra on April 29, 2018, 04:54:34 PM ---... or just persuade Archie to include it.

--- End quote ---
I tried already. I'm guessing he's not onboard with it. Personally, I think it's one of the best controls to have, I used it all of the time. But maybe I'm the only one thinking that.

Alipaymax:
I may be contacting you for more information on this issue. It is very interesting.

oqapsking:
hello i really liked the way ur project is

can u put instructions of using it for us beginners

with thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version