Author Topic: Fantastic software  (Read 2105 times)

Sudds

• View Profile
Fantastic software
« on: February 13, 2014, 05:56:35 PM »
I just came across Advanced HMI.  Very impressive!!!  I am not so good with vb but have lots of experience with C#.  OOP is all the same except for slight changes in the syntax.

The plc I am connecting to is a Micrologix1400 I have already been able to connect remotely to my ML at a remote static ip address.  I had a tablet, a laptop and a desktop all simultaneously remotely polling the controller with no problems.  The controller is also being polled by a panelview 600c on site but still via Ethernet.   

Now I am going to make a really really nice UI.  Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work!

singh_schneider

• Schneider Electric Automation
    • View Profile
Re: Fantastic software
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 12:10:01 AM »
Are you using AdvancedHMI with c# express ? i have tried to use it with C# 2012 express which has multi language support inside a solution . protocol communication controls are showing up but graphic controls have disappeared. can you drop me a line to fix it ? Pls take a look at the attached snap. Thanks.
Sachin Singh

wasimjee

• View Profile
Re: Fantastic software
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 06:56:46 PM »
I just came across Advanced HMI.  Very impressive!!!  I am not so good with vb but have lots of experience with C#.  OOP is all the same except for slight changes in the syntax.

The plc I am connecting to is a Micrologix1400 I have already been able to connect remotely to my ML at a remote static ip address.  I had a tablet, a laptop and a desktop all simultaneously remotely polling the controller with no problems.  The controller is also being polled by a panelview 600c on site but still via Ethernet.   

Now I am going to make a really really nice UI.  Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work!

Hi, is it possible to communicate with MicroLogix 1400 PLC from asp.net ?

i just posted my request in [url]http://advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.msg2970#msg2970/url]