Author Topic: Trouble with Page2 - slow displaying when HMI Components added  (Read 1132 times)

Johnostr

• View Profile
I can get the base Page2 to to display no problem without any HMI Components.  However when I add a AdvanceHMI Component it slow to display with errors where text should.  The integer I am trying to display finally does comes up but it takes about 30 sec.  The first page - mainform - display Integers quickly without any problem in about 3 sec (pole set to 3000).  i believe I have everything set right. I have the same driver on mainform as page2.  The error is "FwrOpen - Exception of type MfgControlHMI ..." 

As usual its probably something simple but after many hours a guy has to do something.  i got a nice form laid out with about 10 Components on the main page, great.  Then page2 (next form) and trouble.  I do get some errors in my debug window also.

The thread 'SendQueProcessor' (0x12e0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0x17c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0x17ec) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
A first chance exception of type 'MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.Common.PLCDriverException' occurred in MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.dll

Using - Visual Studio 2010 Professional, Window 7 Pro, MicroLogix 1100, EthernetIPforPLCSLCMicroCom1

What do you think Guys - Archie?  Thanks load for any help !!!

johnny

• View Profile
Re: Trouble with Page2 - slow displaying when HMI Components added
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 05:07:48 PM »
Instead of going to page 2, try using tabs on page 1.   Create the tabs, name them (tab1, tab2, tab3......).   I believe you will find that this will not slow down your program and then you can add to each tab any items you wish.

Good Luck!
Cheers!