Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 2078 times)

MrPike

• View Profile
Thanks
« on: December 24, 2014, 10:39:27 AM »
Archie, just wanted to take a moment and say Thank You for all your hard work and effort that goes into this project.  I find myself looking forward to the changes that appear in the coming releases and how I can improve my project (at the expense of the wife and kids LOL).  May you have a blessed holiday. Thanks   

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »
I want to thank you and all the other users that have tested, provided feedback, and have been patient with the continued development of AdvancedHMI. It all has been very important in getting the software to the point it is now. It has been 8 years since the idea of turning Visual Studio into an HMI development environment was first perceived and I hope to see many more years of continued development.

Happy holidays to all.

Darrell

• Electrician / PLC Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 11:08:16 PM »
I'd also like to say thank you , I know how much work and time is involved in any programming  project , what I really like about AdvanceHMI is that I was able built nice HMI's with very little visual basic knowledge , the possibilities are endless,  awesome product ,

happy holidays
Darrell

pal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 03:53:07 AM »
+1

Paul

Godra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 03:13:31 PM »
+1 more.

This project helped me learn about HMI and improve VB programming skills (which is still ongoing process).

johwaa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 08:24:21 PM »
Thanks Archie! I've used AdvancedHMI for a couple of apps at work. *Much* nicer than anything else that I've worked with.

TSLJon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 10:27:38 AM »
Indeed passing on my thanks as well.