Author Topic: Ver 399 Objects Keep Moving.  (Read 1185 times)

AabeckControls

• View Profile
Ver 399 Objects Keep Moving.
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:43:28 PM »
I'm updating a project from ver398t to 399, it frequently stops working & closes. (I tried a few things suggested - even replacing the computer with a new one)

The first anomaly I noticed: all the screens except the MainForm came up missing the "Home" FormChangeButton - I had to go through each page & paste a copy of it, then rebuild.

The second anomaly was a few screens had MessageDisplayByValue - but neither the collections of any of them, or the .txt INIFile got copied. Had to Add Existing Item & add the StatusValues1.txt into ver399, then had to re-enter all the collections. (Plus - when I entered the first collection everything went smoothly with entries from 0 to 9, but when I entered the collection for the next message it started at #10 for the new collection, then the next collection started at #24, etc. I had to select the number & change it for every message entered on all screens after the first collection entry.)

Reason For Post:
The third anomaly that keeps popping up: whenever I open MainForm 6 objects appear moved down about an inch & over or behind other object. I have moved them back a few times, saved & rebuilt - but every time I re-open MainForm they are moved again.  Even if I just save, close & open MainForm they move.

AabeckControls

• View Profile
Re: Ver 399 Objects Keep Moving.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 04:34:59 PM »
I just found out a fourth anomaly.

The 3 "# Temp" indicators to show if the temperature is in working range (you can see 2 in the above pictures) worked great with ver398t, but when I updated to ver399 they stopped working (all 3 on 3 pages = 9 objects).

I tried moving the read bits on the PLC, but finally discovered the problem was Color1 was Red (OK), but Color2 was also Red (which were all Green in ver398t) I had to go to the properties of all 9 & change Color2 back to Green.

AabeckControls

• View Profile
Re: Ver 399 Objects Keep Moving.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 11:29:49 AM »
Yet another problem.

I have 19 vertical bars showing the position X & Y of the hoist on 3 screens. One of the 19 are visible when the hoist is in that position - that transferred Ok. But each of the vertical bars watch the Y variable to show the height of the hoist & in ver 398t the minn was -350 max was 2700. When transferred to v399 the ranges on all 19 on all 3 pages were changed to -500 to 1650.