Author Topic: telemecanique %Q010.1 address/module position  (Read 725 times)

spliter

• View Profile
telemecanique %Q010.1 address/module position
« on: February 26, 2016, 06:44:37 AM »
Hello,
i'm new to all this, so sorry, if i'm asking something stupid.
I rolled out all internet, but cant find answer.
I have telemecanique PLC connected on Modbus. They have own soft PL7, and they addressing some coils with %Q010.1. I cant understand, whats the right address for modbus and those components. I found, that 10 means module position, but if i got correct, thats not the unitid on ModbusTCPCom1 connection. and they have addresses like %Q009.16. I really dont understand, what is that 009, 010... Can anybody help?

And one more question about those components, is there some way to read data? For example read first 100 coil values in array? I only found, that there are components, where i can assign one address, so they can react. Also data logger, who can do - ondatachange, but if i need only read some array?

Thx, Alvis

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: telemecanique %Q010.1 address/module position
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 08:13:09 AM »
And one more question about those components, is there some way to read data? For example read first 100 coil values in array? I only found, that there are components, where i can assign one address, so they can react. Also data logger, who can do - ondatachange, but if i need only read some array?
I won't have an answer for the first question because I have never worked with that PLC, so maybe someone else will be able to help. If not, I would try it over on PLCTalk.net

To read an array, you can either do it with the DataSubscriber2 or you can use code like this:

Dim MyValue() as string=ModbusTCPCom1.Read("40001",10)