Author Topic: First Experience!  (Read 701 times)

Sparkysliderz

• View Profile
First Experience!
« on: July 27, 2019, 01:31:03 PM »
Hi Archie,

I just wanted to say I have just finished my first project using AdvancedHMI for displaying production line / machine efficiency data on a large PC monitor in our production area.

My windows programming was very rusty as I was only used to writing applications in Delphi 5, but there was no support that I could find for Delphi to interrogate Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC's, so after a quick Google search I found AdvancedHMI and thought i would give it a try.

I purchased all the add-ins just so i could play with and evaluate them all.

I must say I was, and still am very very impressed with your components for ease of use and simple interface.
I should also say that I did struggle a lot with Visual Studio 2019 and the .Net commands / structure.

I did refer a couple of times to the forum and that there is a wealth of information there because the product is very well supported.

I guess what i really mean is excellent work Archie, very well done. Thank you.  ;D

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: First Experience!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 03:15:19 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. It's always good to hear from first time users to know AdvancedHMI is staying on track for being user friendly.

The .NET framework can be overwhelming and takes years to get to know. It's like being given 200,000 tools and told just to find what you need.