Author Topic: Touch panel PC selection  (Read 925 times)

halosome

• View Profile
Touch panel PC selection
« on: August 06, 2019, 04:43:42 PM »
Hello,

I am going to purchase the first touch panel PC but i am worrying the performance. My system would be AdvancedHMI + 2 Productivty P2-550. Which options below would you suggest me to go?

1) Intel Celeron N2930 Processor + Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit) good enough? ($1600)

2) Intel® Atom™ E3845 + Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)? ($1500)

3) i3-6100T - 3.2GHz Intel Dual Core CPU - 3MB Cache, HD Graphics 530 (35W) + Windows 10 Pro ($2100)

Does Visual Studio 2019 Community run on windows Iot? Or I have to run the compiled project on the Panel PC?
Does Productivity Program suite run on Windows Iot?

Thanks a lot!

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Touch panel PC selection
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 05:05:53 PM »
What size panel are you looking for and what else besides AdvancedHMI do you plan to run on it?

bachphi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 05:09:57 PM »
Why not get it from here: https://www.advancedhmi.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

Industrial touch screen, come with AAHMI and special pack, plus full support from Archie
===================================================
This is NOT alt.read.my.mind.
No such thing is sh^t-for-brains unless you are posting to alt.read.my.mind.
===================================================

halosome

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 05:15:32 PM »
The panel size would be about 15".

The software will run besides the advanced HMI, will be excel and google chrome (including Chrome remote desktop, and google drive sync and backup). RealVNC will be running as a server as well.

The software for modifying program will be visual studio and productivity suite (but once finished, they will run occasionally).

halosome

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 05:17:52 PM »
Why not get it from here: https://www.advancedhmi.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

Industrial touch screen, come with AAHMI and special pack, plus full support from Archie

Thank you, I didn't know it, I was trying hard to figure out which touch screen I will go for.

halosome

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 05:24:34 PM »
Hello Archie,

15" INDUSTRIAL PANEL PC WITH WINDOWS
https://www.advancedhmi.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=16

Does this panel works fine with the software I mentioned below?

The software will run besides the advanced HMI, will be excel and google chrome (including Chrome remote desktop, and google drive sync and backup). RealVNC will be running as a server as well.

The software for modifying program will be visual studio and productivity suite (but once finished, they will run occasionally).

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 05:54:12 PM »
Hello Archie,

15" INDUSTRIAL PANEL PC WITH WINDOWS
https://www.advancedhmi.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=16

Does this panel works fine with the software I mentioned below?

The AdvancedHMI panel PCs are about mid-upper range and have no problem running this software.