Author Topic: First Try = Failed, blank screen  (Read 836 times)

AivisAHmi

• View Profile
First Try = Failed, blank screen
« on: March 13, 2018, 08:22:11 AM »
Hello, I want to try out AdvancedHMI I Have TwinCAT PLC In VM and AdvancedHMI On real PC. I Configured driver, and added digitalpanelview(tried other symbols too) with PLCAdressValue. When I start the application i See only black screen With AdvacedHMI logo at the corner and no other elements.

What is that I am missing?

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: First Try = Failed, blank screen
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 08:42:35 AM »
My first guess is that you added to the MainForm under the AdvancedHMIcs project and not the AdvancedHMI project. In the screen shot of design view you cut off the tab that shows the filename, so I cannot say for 100% sure if that is the problem.

Godra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 09:20:51 AM »
Archie's guess appears to be correct since CSharp control names start with lower case letter.

If using AdvancedHMIcs project, part of VB Net version of AHMI, then try changing the startup project.

AivisAHmi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 11:01:58 AM »
I want to develop it as cSharp project, thank you both I setted up cSharp project as startup and now I can see the objects.

In the future ill have more questions but ill try to surf  this forum for those. (like creating your own objects to add to hmi like motors with its structure valves etc. and whatever else ill think is needed for me :) )

Once again thanks a lot! :)