Author Topic: Form Page Sizing  (Read 355 times)

Quack07

• View Profile
Form Page Sizing
« on: May 17, 2022, 10:02:33 AM »
I have a functional application that is running on a Beckhoff CP3924, 24" Touchscreen.  When I try to open the designer to edit the pages in this application, it will not let me extend the page size to the size of the original application.  The size for these pages should be 1920 x 1080 to match the size of the screen.  When I try typing these numbers into the properties, it goes right back to 1386 x 788 and will not let me go any higher.

Any suggestions?

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Form Page Sizing
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 10:19:14 AM »
There was a restriction of VS that would only let you create a form up to the resolution of the PC you were developing on. I'm not sure if this is still the case with VS 2022

Quack07

• View Profile
Re: Form Page Sizing
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 10:49:59 AM »
There was a restriction of VS that would only let you create a form up to the resolution of the PC you were developing on. I'm not sure if this is still the case with VS 2022

Thanks for your reply.  That would make sense, I looked up my screen resolution and that is indeed the same numbers.  With that being said,  I opened and edited every page in this application a few weeks ago and didn't have any trouble with the page sizing.  I haven't installed/uninstalled any software since then.  The only version of VS I have installed is 2017.

Quite puzzling.