General Category > Support Questions

C# WF application missing components from AdvancedHMI

(1/2) > >>

stephen127:
I am using Visual Studio Community 2013 to develop a c# project that has to save a picture from a camera, do some processing, and pass the data to the PLC. I added a new C# WF project into the solution. I was able to run it using the debug mode with no problems. I am getting the error "Missing componets from advancedHMI ..\bin\Release" when I ran the .exe file directly or copy the solution to another PC and ran from there. Any help?

Archie:

--- Quote from: stephen127 on December 03, 2015, 06:40:34 PM ---I am using Visual Studio Community 2013 to develop a c# project that has to save a picture from a camera, do some processing, and pass the data to the PLC. I added a new C# WF project into the solution. I was able to run it using the debug mode with no problems. I am getting the error "Missing componets from advancedHMI ..\bin\Release" when I ran the .exe file directly or copy the solution to another PC and ran from there. Any help?

--- End quote ---
Have you tried to create a simple project with the default VB project to see if it work? Compare the references in your C# project against the references in the default VB project.

stephen127:
I haven't tried to use VB to write the interface. The reason is all my camera and imaging processing code was written in C#. If I have to switch to VB, it is gonna be a lot of rework. I thought AdvancedHMI could work with C# after reading some threads in the forum. I must have missed something. Any idea?

Archie:
It does work with C#, but by doing a simple test with the default VB project will either narrow down or eliminate a problem in your C# project setup.

stephen127:
I just tested one with a simple VB project. I had this same missing component error message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version