General Category > Application Showcase

HMI for Press

(1/3) > >>

Archie:
This is an HMI I am working on that is going to replace an older PanelView. It communicates with a ControlLogix L73 over Ethernet.

Archie:
This is the application running on a Microsoft Surface Pro. For wireless connectivity I used a simple NetGear router and set it up in Access Point mode.

Once this project is complete I intend on posting the complete solution as a demo project. This solution uses only built in controls and not a single line of code writing was required. It demonstrates a lot of the basic principles of AdvancedHMI such as using ini files for IP Address setting and alarm messages.

Mvlawn:
Thanks for sharing Archie. I am not very "Martha Stewart" when it comes to graphics, so its nice to see other peoples work.

mobsoft:

--- Quote from: Archie on February 27, 2016, 07:27:23 AM ---This is an HMI I am working on that is going to replace an older PanelView. It communicates with a ControlLogix L73 over Ethernet.

--- End quote ---
Looks good Archie. South Carolina plant?

Take care man.

-Bryan Mobley

Archie:

--- Quote from: mobsoft on March 18, 2016, 11:18:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Archie on February 27, 2016, 07:27:23 AM ---This is an HMI I am working on that is going to replace an older PanelView. It communicates with a ControlLogix L73 over Ethernet.

--- End quote ---
Looks good Archie. South Carolina plant?

--- End quote ---
Would have been the South Carolina plant, but the machines it is made for have been moved to the TN plant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version