General Category > Application Showcase

$200 7” Touchscreen

<< < (2/3) > >>

billerl:
Archie,
Did anything ever come of this? I built a smokehouse for personal use and currently have to take my laptop out to it, and I think this maybe within my budget.

Archie:
This lost priority to make way for some big projects. Maybe it will be picked back up in January or February.

lucianodipaolo:
Hello I apologize to resume post of 2017, I want to ask a question: I normally use the weintek hmi and when there is a power blackout they always restart normally, this system with mini pc and AHMI how it behaves when there is a blackout? I'm sorry for my elementary english ..
p.s. congratulations for this beautiful forum

Archie:

--- Quote from: lucianodipaolo on October 19, 2020, 04:01:40 AM ---this system with mini pc and AHMI how it behaves when there is a blackout?

--- End quote ---
This depends on how you set it up. I always create a shortcut to the exe file and put it in the startup folder.

MajorFault:
Hardware starting and software starting is two different things. You can easily make software start automatically. Hardware is different, but usually you can use bios settings to start hardware when power is restored.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version