General Category > Support Questions

Dual monitors (PC)

<< < (3/3)

timryder:
You have all kinds of errors when you build this project.

Phrog30:
I'm using VS2017, so if you aren't, I could see how you may have issues.  The newer software is more lenient.  For example, this works in VS2017:

--- Code: ---Using cnn As New SQLiteConnection(connBuilder.ToString())
            Using Comm As New SQLiteCommand()
                With Comm
                    .Connection = cnn
                    .CommandText = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS [Security] ( [Id] INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT NULL,
                                       [UserName] TEXT NULL, [Password] TEXT NULL, [DisplayName] TEXT NULL, [Level] TEXT NULL )"
                    .CommandType = CommandType.Text
                End With
                Try
                    cnn.Open()
                    Comm.ExecuteNonQuery()
                    cnn.Close()
                Catch
                End Try
            End Using
        End Using

--- End code ---

But, in VS2013, it chokes on:

--- Code: ---.CommandText = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS [Security] ( [Id] INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT NULL,
                                       [UserName] TEXT NULL, [Password] TEXT NULL, [DisplayName] TEXT NULL, [Level] TEXT NULL )"

--- End code ---
since the line is split.  I tried to remember to fix those, but obviously forgot a few.  So, either run VS2017, or strip out all of the stuff giving you errors.

Godra:
Here are 5 files from this project which I corrected in order to have it start in VS2013.

When the project is open in Visual Studio, it should be sufficient to right-click each of the folders and add the corresponding file(s) as existing item and replace them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version