Author Topic: dijital panel meter show not value  (Read 4423 times)

hakan turkmen

• View Profile
dijital panel meter show not value
« on: January 08, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
Hello,
Thank you for this wonderful free program.
my problem; i use dijital panel meter in project for pulse counter. But dijital panel meter not show count actual value. when the run project
"İNVALİD VALUE RETURNED" message on dijital panel meter. İ use comminicate driver is modbus TCP/IP driver with plc.
PLC adress 4001 and i use set adress on the dijital panel meter adress 44002.
Debug output message;
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities\11.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync\11.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime\11.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hakan\Desktop\AdvancedHMIBeta361 (1)\AdvancedHMI\bin\Release\AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
The thread 'vshost.NotifyLoad' (0x1d08) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'vshost.LoadReference' (0x12e0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hakan\Desktop\AdvancedHMIBeta361 (1)\AdvancedHMI\bin\Release\AdvancedHMI.exe', Symbols loaded.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll'
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll', Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hakan\Desktop\AdvancedHMIBeta361 (1)\AdvancedHMI\bin\Release\AdvancedHMIDrivers.dll', Symbols loaded.
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hakan\Desktop\AdvancedHMIBeta361 (1)\AdvancedHMI\bin\Release\MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Controls.dll'
'AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\hakan\Desktop\AdvancedHMIBeta361 (1)\AdvancedHMI\bin\Release\MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.dll'
A first chance exception of type 'MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.Common.PLCDriverException' occurred in AdvancedHMIDrivers.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.InvalidCastException' occurred in Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
A first chance exception of type 'MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.Common.PLCDriverException' occurred in AdvancedHMIDrivers.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.InvalidCastException' occurred in Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
The thread '<No Name>' (0x1de4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0x1d9c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'vshost.RunParkingWindow' (0x1234) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xcb0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[4688] AdvancedHMI.vshost.exe: Managed (v4.0.30319)' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
What should I do to see the counter value?

hakan turkmen

• View Profile
Re: dijital panel meter show not value
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 08:14:05 AM »
I am writing to 44001 address, with digital panel meter. But not reading 44002 address with dijital panel meter. What could be the cause of reading problems. Thanks for your help.

hakan turkmen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 08:16:34 AM »
"INVALID VALUE RETURNED COM fail -20 " writes on the device

hakan turkmen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 06:19:22 AM »
failure screen

qwideman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 01:35:46 PM »
Not sure,

Did you try address 40002 first? 44002 may be too big.

Quinton

hakan turkmen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »
Thank you for your answer qwideman :0) But PLC adress 4001 and in this case 40001 + 4001 = 44002 .

batman1970

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 10:32:21 AM »
Sorry I'm able to reading a single TcpIp Modbus single register but not 2 register like a Dint,it's possible?
Thank.