Author Topic: Request Responsive design for website  (Read 746 times)

DavidSr

• View Profile
Request Responsive design for website
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:18:31 AM »
The new website design looks great but it does not appear to be utilizing responsive design. Could you please please consider implementing that?

Thank you!

David
David

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Request Responsive design for website
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 11:23:48 AM »
Are you referring to the main web site or the forum? Both are based on responsive templates and pass the Google mobility test. Where do you see that it is not responsive?

DavidSr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »
Are you referring to the main web site or the forum? Both are based on responsive templates and pass the Google mobility test. Where do you see that it is not responsive?

The forum ---
Actually I just checked on my desktop and see that it is indeed responsive.. It does not seem to be resizing on my iPhone which is what I was using when I posted that. I cannot see the whole page.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:30:51 AM by DavidSr »
David

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 11:40:08 AM »
I don't have a working iPhone to check it, but the attached picture is what I see on my Android phone. It sizes down, but does look narrow because of the space taken by the ad on the right.

DavidSr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 11:57:55 AM »
Ok That explains it..  That is what I see also on my iPhone, I use an ad blocker so That is why I see the white space in the forum but when I write a post I have to swipe  right to see the rest - see the screen shot here.
David