Author Topic: DF1Comm()  (Read 3392 times)

headzero

• View Profile
DF1Comm()
« on: March 16, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »
First off this is an awesome project! I have enjoyed testing your VB.net stuff against a few A/B processors. Although I have written and support many OPC applications in VB6 when it comes to .net I like to use C# .I have been playing with the AdvancedHMIDrivers and I have had success connecting and transferring data to/from ControlLogix PLCs but I would like to know what arguments I have to pass to the DF1Comm() to use it in my C# projects?

headzero

• View Profile
Re: DF1Comm()
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 12:54:27 PM »
I got it working. I just needed the Container.

Krabbie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 10:31:20 AM »
I run into the same problem as you did. What argument should i pass to the DF1Comm() ? Can you post some code parts which make it more clear to me? The C# example shows only the ethernet version and i need the RS232 (DF1) version for a micrologix 1200.

Krabbie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 08:17:26 AM »
Found it:

private static Container MyContainer = new Container();
private static DF1Comm MyMicroLogix = new DF1Comm(MyContainer);

singh_schneider

• Schneider Electric Automation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 02:19:56 AM »
I am trying to use AdvancedHMI in C# 2012 express.can anyone suggest me how to use this VB solution
in an C# project?
As my 1st attempt i tried to convert the graphic controls (tank , pipe etc) into dll by making a class library projectand building it , but it gave me too many errors , i did referenced all the dlls available inside the project
My 2nd attempt was to add a C# project inside AdvancedHMI VB solution. I added reference to the two projects and referenced both dlls kept in support folders. I brought me communication controls but graphics controls are missing.
Pls take a look at the attached snap.
I am also wondering how this guy has done it with C# 2010 Express ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-9Uxth3Xqo
Sachin Singh