Author Topic: 1761-Net-Eni with AHMI  (Read 1334 times)

Noe

• View Profile
1761-Net-Eni with AHMI
« on: October 04, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »
Can anyone tell me if 1761-NET-ENI can be used with AHMI? I am trying to run tests, but I am getting an error with version 3.99r.
I downloaded the latest version from the web, opened up in VB Community 2013, opened the project and built it. Added a EthernetIPforSLCMicroCom1 driver, changed the IP to match the current NET-ENI IP address, and added a basic label pointing to ST12:0 in PLCAddressValue.

Got an error for "mscorlib.pdb not loaded",  "An unhandled exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException' occurred in mscorlib.dll    Additional information: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."

See full error screen as attachment. Not sure what this is related to, but I assume is related to NET-ENI.

Godra

• View Profile
Re: 1761-Net-Eni with AHMI
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 04:25:08 PM »
A while ago, I used NET-ENI with MicroLogix 1000 PLC and AHMI worked fine with it.

Is RSLinx detecting your NET-ENI and if so, have you tried shutting it down when using AHMI?

If you remove EthernetIPforSLCMicroCom driver and put ModbusTCP driver for example, does AHMI give the same error?

Noe

• View Profile
Re: 1761-Net-Eni with AHMI
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 04:37:07 PM »
Thanks Godra, shutting down RSLinx did the trick!

A while ago, I used NET-ENI with MicroLogix 1000 PLC and AHMI worked fine with it.

Is RSLinx detecting your NET-ENI and if so, have you tried shutting it down when using AHMI?

If you remove EthernetIPforSLCMicroCom driver and put ModbusTCP driver for example, does AHMI give the same error?