Author Topic: CFR21 Part 11 available on AHMI?  (Read 770 times)

Jzerb

• View Profile
CFR21 Part 11 available on AHMI?
« on: February 03, 2019, 09:13:26 PM »
So Ive been looking into AHMI for a few days as an option to move away from PVP7s that i currently use and i was wondering if there are are few features on AHMI that i use on the PVP7s.

1.  CFR21 Part11 compliance.  If i need to go into some more detail i can.  But basically if there is say a recipe setup on the panel, if someone were to try and change a value a prompt would pop up on the panel, it would then be able to be setup where someone with higher user access would have to enter their credentials into the system in and make a note as to why that specific change needed to be made before it could be made. which ties into the next question...
2.  Audit trail capability?  Something where i can log each and every button thats pressed on the HMI and then be able to keep that log locally on the panel or dump it to a connected server/pc. 

Thanks!

Phrog30

Re: CFR21 Part 11 available on AHMI?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 09:40:52 PM »
AHMI doesn't really offer either of those natively.  But, both are absolutely doable.

My sample app(s) has security and auditing.  If you are interested I can give a link.  I really need to update the links anyway.  You can search this forum and probably find them as well.

James

Phrog30

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 10:07:23 AM »
Try out the app in this thread.  It should showcase auditing and a basic security system.
https://www.advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php?topic=2323.msg13680#msg13680

Jzerb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 11:12:00 AM »
excellent, i will download the software and take a look at that application.  Thank you!