General Category > Support Questions

Visual Studio 2019 Form Design View Errors

<< < (3/3)

DavidSr:
Archie I just responded to MS and attached your file.  Thank you.
Now if you other ADVHMI users would help everyone by up-ticking this it would help hopefully, You owe it to Archie to do so, he has given us so much, a few moments of your time to create an account on MS so you can help is not asking very much and if you already have an account it will take you all of 5 seconds.

See:
https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/635700/visual-studio-launch-errors-vs2019.html

DavidSr:
Archie I received another response from MS, I think it best for you to handle this since first, you created the test file, and second you are well versed in this area and I am not. 
I sent you an email at your support email address.
   Let me know.

--- Quote from: Archie on July 08, 2019, 01:26:24 PM ---I upvoted your post. Hopefully they won't dump it as quick as they did mine.

Attached is the project I used to reproduce the problem. Feel free to use it. It seems to be an intermittent problem. It seems to reproduce most of the times when I double click the .sln file to open. If I open VS first, then use it to open the solution, it doesn't have the problem.

EDIT : It seems that once I get the error, it no longer matters how I open the solution and it will always give the error until I close the design view.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version