Author Topic: Data Logging in database  (Read 641 times)

ScottM

• View Profile
Data Logging in database
« on: August 31, 2022, 10:19:09 AM »
I am using a datasubscriber (or at least I think I am)lol to capture values in an array and display them. I am currently using the PLC as my data logger with the array being 1000 in depth. I would like to start using a DB now that we have a server we can run the software on 24-7

Without rewriting my entire code how can I get the data to the database?

Public Class MainForm
    Private Sub DataSubscriber1_DataChanged(sender As Object, e As Drivers.Common.PlcComEventArgs) Handles DataSubscriber1.DataChanged
        BasicLabel1.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,23]")
        BasicLabel2.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,22]")
        BasicLabel3.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,21]")
        BasicLabel4.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,20]")
        BasicLabel5.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,19]")
        BasicLabel6.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,18]")
        BasicLabel7.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,17]")
        BasicLabel8.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,16]")
        BasicLabel9.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,15]")
        BasicLabel10.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,14]")
        BasicLabel11.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,13]")
        BasicLabel12.Text = EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("BH_Level_Below_Ground_History[1,12]")

Thanks for the help, i am open to any of the DB software but the easiest would be best.

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Data Logging in database
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 01:54:15 PM »