Author Topic: Advanced Hmi Drivers C# code to latch a bit  (Read 4613 times)

Sudds

• View Profile
Advanced Hmi Drivers C# code to latch a bit
« on: April 08, 2014, 08:52:13 AM »
Hello,

I am using C# ASP.NET to create a nice web UI using the Advanced HMI drivers.  It is working very well.  I am connecting to a micrologix 1400 ser b.  plc.

I was wondering if there was a small sample of code I could use to latch (set)  or unlatch (reset) a bit like b3:0/6.  Or if there was a was a way to momentary energize the bit.

I would prefer to stick to C# and not VB.  I also prefer using an ASP.NET application.  This allows me to connect to a car wash.  And display the information that I need with a regular smart phone.  I can read and write, counters values, timers, N:7, etc.  But I am not sure how to set and reset bits or outputs. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  :)

singh_schneider

• Schneider Electric Automation
    • View Profile
Re: Advanced Hmi Drivers C# code to latch a bit
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 05:46:12 AM »
Hi, i am in quest for the same and have had partial success with it. Technically saying you a class library of all drivers and controls is made and compiled , it should create dll which could be used with any .net language c++ / c# / vb. Unfortunately i tried it in VS c# express 2010 and did not work out.
I have realized that VS express 2012 allows to create multi language project so you can open the solution of advanced hmi vb project , add a c# project to it , add reference to vb projects in you c# project , also add reference to two dll kept in support folderS , build.
This should add controls to your form.
Problem with this approach - i am getting the driver controls in my toolbox but graphic controls ie tank , pipe , valves etc are not showing up yet its good enough for you i think ..
Sachin Singh

Maram Sakr

• View Profile
Re: Advanced Hmi Drivers C# code to latch a bit
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 04:35:36 PM »
Hi,

I am a beginner in using asp and I have a windows application using Advanced HMI and I want to make it accessible through the web. Can anyone help me? Also, if anyone develop an asp application using Advaned HMI, can you share with me what you are doing?