Author Topic: Raspberry pi  (Read 5464 times)

Ibrahim

• View Profile
Raspberry pi
« on: March 17, 2015, 05:56:03 PM »
Hi,

is there someone can help us about running AdvancedHMI on Raspberry pi,
what is the requirements ?
like visual basic 2010 or C#
and how to run AdvancedHMI on it step by step.

thanks

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Raspberry pi
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 05:59:18 PM »

Ibrahim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 07:37:14 AM »
Hi Archie,

thanks alot,
after getting porblems, its working perfectly.

and the problem was getting was, i tried to copy the Debug folder into the SD micro that is running the Raspberry pi,
after i run on the usb stick its working perfectly.

thanks

Ibrahim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 12:35:15 PM »
Hi,

during testing the new Raspberry pi 2, i have couldn't run the AdvancedHMI.exe
by using the mono command, and i get this messages.

mono AdvancedHMI.exe

(mono:7873): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-can-change-accels after class was initialised

(mono:7873): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-popup-delay after class was initialised

(mono:7873): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-menu-popdown-delay after class was initialised

Unhandled Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: WinForms_SeeInnerException ---> System.Exception: Incomplete Solution
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.CIP..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AdvancedHMIDrivers.EthernetIPforPLCSLCMicroCom.CreateDLLInstance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AdvancedHMIDrivers.EthernetIPforPLCSLCMicroCom.set_IPAddress (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) AdvancedHMIDrivers.EthernetIPforPLCSLCMicroCom:set_IPAddress (string)
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm.InitializeComponent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm:InitializeComponent ()
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyProject+MyForms.Create__Instance__[MainForm] (MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm Instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyProject+MyForms.get_MainForm () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run (System.String[] commandLine) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyApplication.Main (System.String[] Args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.InvalidOperationException: WinForms_SeeInnerException ---> System.Exception: Incomplete Solution
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.Drivers.CIP..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AdvancedHMIDrivers.EthernetIPforPLCSLCMicroCom.CreateDLLInstance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AdvancedHMIDrivers.EthernetIPforPLCSLCMicroCom.set_IPAddress (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) AdvancedHMIDrivers.EthernetIPforPLCSLCMicroCom:set_IPAddress (string)
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm.InitializeComponent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm:InitializeComponent ()
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyProject+MyForms.Create__Instance__[MainForm] (MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.MainForm Instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyProject+MyForms.get_MainForm () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run (System.String[] commandLine) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MfgControl.AdvancedHMI.My.MyApplication.Main (System.String[] Args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

is there someone have got this problem and how you have solved plz.

many thanks

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 12:39:51 PM »
Are you using version 3.98 or higher?

Ibrahim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 12:53:03 PM »
its version 396.1

so let me do the AHMI again, or is there away i can update the versions.?

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »
is there away i can update the versions.?
The easiest way to upgrade:

- Download and extract the latest version
- Copy the \AdvancedHMI folder from your previous project and use it to replace the \AdvancedHMI folder in the new version
- Open the Solution in Visual Studio
- Rebuild Solution

Ibrahim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 12:17:21 PM »
Hi,

Many thanks,

the Raspberry pi 2, is very ver faster than the B model.
even updating and installation time is less than the Raspberry Pi B, its around 1 hours , you can finish updating and the installation of the monos.

is there some1 can help me how to run the application on startup,
i mean to run the AdvancedHMI after the raspberry pi starts up in the GUI.

Thanks

Ibrahim

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 12:46:09 PM »
I'm no expert in Linux, but I did find this web page on the topic:

http://www.raspberrypi-spy.co.uk/2014/05/how-to-autostart-apps-in-rasbian-lxde-desktop/

Ibrahim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 03:30:50 AM »
Hi,

is it possible to copy the AdvancedHMI on the desktop of the Raspberry, and without executing the application on the USB pen drive.
just to use the /bin folder on the dekstop of the Raspberry and run on the desktop.

many thanks

Ibrahim

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 07:33:36 AM »
is it possible to copy the AdvancedHMI on the desktop of the Raspberry, and without executing the application on the USB pen drive.
just to use the /bin folder on the dekstop of the Raspberry and run on the desktop.
On my initial testing of AdvancedHMI on Linux, I would just copy the \bin\Debug directory to the desktop and run it from there.