Author Topic: Controlling PilotLight  (Read 792 times)

hgshirke1998

• View Profile
Controlling PilotLight
« on: March 30, 2019, 09:12:34 AM »
Hello. I am new to Advancedhmi. I wish to turn on and off the pilotlight without restarting the form. I am using ModbusRTU for connecting Arduino Uno. Please help me with this.

Godra

• View Profile
Re: Controlling PilotLight
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 06:18:19 PM »
The attached pictures show that it all works properly in the 3.99y Beta28 version.

You didn't provide details on your setup but if you try it exactly as the pictures show then you might be able to narrow it down to your communication with Arduino.

In my example, both controls (BasicLabel and PilotLight) point to the same Modbus address on the MODRSsim2 simulator used in conjunction with com0com program (paired ports COM1-COM11, where COM1 was used in the ModbusRTU AHMI driver and COM11 was used in the MODRSsim2 simulator).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:34:36 PM by Godra »

hgshirke1998

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 03:35:12 AM »
Thanks a lot sir for the reply. I was using older version. Now its working all fine.

timryder

• Still trying to figure it out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 11:38:06 AM »
Im interpreting this as AHMI being the Logic Controller (Master) in the Modbus network and writing code to control the Slaves. I have done this with EtherNet/IP and standard TCP applications where AHMI is controlling a Laser Marker, Camera and the PLC for motion and general machine interaction.
Still just trying to figure out this thing called Life.