Author Topic: Strange behavior when multiple forms open  (Read 1390 times)

BLFTech

• View Profile
    • BLF-Tech LLC Website
Strange behavior when multiple forms open
« on: October 06, 2014, 05:48:29 PM »
When using the MicroLogix Ethernet driver and having two forms open without disabling subscriptions the data gets garbled on both forms. Any thoughts on this?

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
Re: Strange behavior when multiple forms open
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 06:11:19 PM »
I need to do some good testing on the AB drivers, it seems something got off track after a version update. I am thinking it may be something to do with the transaction number generator because it was changed during the development of the ModbusRTU driver.

gulabgang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 02:20:05 AM »
I tested now 3.94 version and sometimes I have some pages where nothing update and some other that need a lot of time for starting updating controls
Our fantastic offers for free JN0-633 dumps and sas certification study testking prepare you well for the final bostonconservatory

Archie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AdvancedHMI
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 05:23:38 AM »
I tested now 3.94 version and sometimes I have some pages where nothing update and some other that need a lot of time for starting updating controls
Does this happen when you quickly open the next form, such as when the first did not fully start updating? This has been reported by other users, but I have not been able to reproduce it yet.